Friday, March 4, 2011

Review -- Kilted Lover by Nicole North

Nicole North sweeps readers off their feet with this sexy Scottish story. I love kilted hotties but am honestly not a huge fan of time travels so it is a rare find for me to find a great contemporary with these elements. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed everything about this fantastic novella.
I loved this story! The swift action made time fly by as I read -- suddenly I was sad to say good-bye to one of the sexiest heroes I've ever met. Scott is the perfect man, he rescues a modern day damsel in distress from two armed bad-guys after effortlessly completing the caber-toss, all while wearing a kilt! He sounds to good to be true but I found him perfect. Leslie is a refreshing mixture of goddess and good girl. This author is at the top of my must-read list, I hope she provides me with an endless supply of sexy Scottish studs. In fact I've decided to do a some research and head out to some Highland Games this summer in hopes of finding my very own to find my own kilted lover.

When kilted caber-tosser Scott MacPherson tosses Leslie Livingston over his shoulder to rescue her from two armed thieves trying to steal her priceless amulet, they are thrust into a deadly but sexy adventure. Though Leslie already has a lukewarm, uninterested boyfriend, her attraction to Scott is white-hot and undeniable. She wants to lick this tall, muscular alpha male all over and explore the depths of eroticism with him. But will he want anything more than one night once the danger is behind them?

5 out of 5

No comments: