Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Morning Musings

Okay admittedly I'm not a consistent blog updater but I genuinely want to be but no more promises because I hate to break them. I'm going to try something new on Monday Mornings I'm just going to "chat" about whatever is on my mind.

So as I tap away at my keyboard this morning the sun is lighting up my room and it is promising to be a beautiful day. Yesterday I spent some time out by the pool and have gone from Casper the Friendly Ghost to Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer, but I'm good with that, it's not a painful sunburn and at least now I have some color in my face! And perhaps I will get even more freckles.

I love my freckles!

The summer has always made them come out more and I don't remember ever hating them, I love when they pop out on my eyelids and spread across my nose and my elbows and shoulders. Sometimes I even get them on my knees, and it's all good. They fade in  the winter but do not entirely disappear and then come summer it is like they come out to play again.

As yet another birthday approaches, and I find myself wondering just where the time has gone, I feel that my freckles will help keep me young. They often have people thinking I'm at least a decade younger, so bring on my summer freckles.

No comments: