Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Morning Musings

There is nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your book available for sale on Amazon. I have never really written because I wanted to become a millionaire, in fact I have strong feelings against those who write solely for money. I write because I am not myself when I don't. Whenever I go long periods without actually writing friends and family can tell because I get much crankier than usual. But the feeling I get when I enter my name into the search engine of Amazon and up pops the gorgeous cover of Moonlight Tales is indescribable, it's a feeling I hope I never get tired of.

If you'd like to check out just what has me so excited here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Moonlight-Tales-ebook/dp/B005J86X6I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1314624079&sr=8-2

No comments: