Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Morning Musings, Thanksgiving Edition

It's funny how we spend so much time thinking about the things we don't have or the things that are wrong in our life that we don't spend much time being thankful for what we do have.
  • I am grateful for the good health I have.
  • I'm grateful for the love of my family and friends.
  • I am grateful for the shelter over my head.
  • I'm grateful for the pets I have whom depend on me.
  • I am grateful for my talents and for the freedom I have to use them.

I am grateful for the life I have.
I am grateful I am me.

My life may not be any where near perfect but it's mine and no matter how much I complain and sometimes wish or pray for something different, right now at this moment I am grateful for the life I have because I do know how easily it can be taken away.

No comments: