Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Morning Musings

So this morning I will be musing on a familiar topic -- the weather. Although I hate to see the summer go and I'm feeling tears coming on with the impending closure of the swimming pool, I love Fall. Now if there were only some way to stop the winter from following I would be a very happy woman.

There is something about the brisk air and the beautiful colours. Maybe it is my morbid nature or my allergies but I much prefer the death of nature at this time over the birth of it in the spring. The cooler weather is also a wonderful excuse to cuddle up in front of thefireplace with a cup of hot chocolate and my laptop or a good book.

So while I am by no means looking forward to the snow, I'm going to enjoy this weather while it lasts.

No comments: