Thursday, November 24, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday -- November 25

Flash Fiction Friday
Welcome to this week’s Flash Fiction Friday. A picture may be worth a thousand words but not for us. We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less. I am joined by some fabulous writers today who give their take on a picture. To see the picture and the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday



I couldn’t help my sense of pride as I viewed the commercial. Boy-Wonder had finally reached his potential. I hadn’t wanted to give the assignment to him but the boss gave a direct order. When Dean had suggested using some of his model friends for the campaign I’d assumed he meant women but the androgynous men were a complete surprise.

I shifted my legs apart for the hand caressing my thigh as I studied the homoerotic images – if I didn’t know better I’d wonder at his sexual preference but when his tongue caressed my damp flesh all my doubts disappeared.

14 comments:

Havan said...

Ooooh...nice! What a great angle for a very hard picture to interpret in my opinion! :D

VenusBookluvr said...

I found this one hard to interpret as well :-)

Bonni S. said...

Loved it Venus! It amazes me the different things we see in the same picture. Well done.

LunaEllaAldora said...

Mm, nice one Venus. ;)

Erika said...

Tasty FFF Venus <3 Nice one!

Erika

Yvonne Nicolas said...

Nothing like a hot pic to set the scene. Very nice Venus.

Jade said...

very nice post! that's not an easy one but you did wonderfully

Lisa Worrall said...

Loved it! Well done, sweets :)

gemma parkes said...

Great 100! loved it!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, very nice. I love it.

Anonymous said...

That was very sexy Venus. I especially loved the tasting at the end. It begs for more. Patti Logan

Sherri Hayes said...

Well that was hotter than I expected. lol. Nice FFF. :)

Lee Brazil said...

oh, very nicely done!

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

Nice!