Sunday, December 18, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Good morning this is from an idea I've been working on. It's a little more sexy then my usual stuff and I'm not sure about it, so tell me what you think please.


I struggled with the door, the bag of groceries, my briefcase and an armful of extra files.­I just managed to set everything down without damage when a hand clamped around my waist. Another hand loosely covered my mouth as warm lips nibbled the back of my neck, my ears and shoulders. The hand around my waist lowered to the edge of my skirt; it travelled back up again bringing the material to rest upon my hips.­Then the slightly calloused hand travelled back down my thigh to my knee.­ At my knee the hand moved to the inside of my leg,caressing its way up to rest at the juncture between my thighs.

5 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

I think its great

Alix said...

Beautifully descriptive.

gemma parkes said...

Great description Venus! Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Very sensuous. Keep on going! And thanks for showing us this much.


I missed the list deadline for this week, but I did get six sentences up! http://kelworthfiles.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/six-sentence-sunday-more-from-children/

E. Jamie said...

We'll that's one hell of a 'how do you do?' (laughs)