Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday

Flash Fiction Friday
Welcome to this week’s Flash Fiction Friday. A picture may be worth a thousand words but not for us. We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less. I am joined by some fabulous writers today who give their take on a picture. To see the picture and the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday


I’d never let previous guests get to me but today I’d walked off the set. How these two spoiled women ever filmed a movie together was beyond me. Now they were making the rounds promoting their much anticipated chick flick.

I had enough. It was time to set the rules down. They would pretend to like one another until the taping was complete and then I didn’t care if they tore each other apart.

If the position they were in on my office floor was any indication they didn’t plan on killing each other today.

Lord, save me from Divas.

16 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

great flasher. Well done

Bonni S. said...

It certainly doesn't look like they will be tearing each other apart. More like getting a little more friendly. Great post!

Jade said...

hehe, some wicked women they are!! I guess it's better to have them making out than tore each other apart!! great post

Anonymous said...

Angry sex. Love it!

Unknown said...

That was very good. I loved it!

ERP said...

Surprise! Angry sex, Indeed Kim.
Nice.
So, did he stay to watch?

Yvonne Nicolas said...

LOL! Gotta love working with divas. They made a great pic though. ;o)

Benjamin T. Russell said...

Venus, you have a deliciously scary imagination. I love the way you see these pictures and the unexpected twists you put into your story. Superb, I liked it - a lot.

Lee Brazil said...

awww! those divas...looks like there some other emotion behind all that anger

Lee Brazil said...

awww! looks like there's some other emotion behind all that anger...

gemma parkes said...

Very well written Venus, l could see her/him watching them and thinking what you wrote!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

I loved this. :)

VenusBookluvr said...

Thanks for the kind words!

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

Nice! I love dueling divas!

Luna Ella Aldora said...

Little did that director know, huh? *LOL* Go Divas! ;)

S.Lira said...

Well done Venus. I like your take on the pic!