Sunday, January 15, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday



I'm tossing around the idea of writing a country bar-based story, a sort of series about the regulars, what do you think?


We were all in high spirits after spending the day celebrating in the park and then watching a spectacular fireworks display. Now I was at my favourite hangout, as it was usually much less congested than the other clubs which were often too loud and jam-packed full of people who were just looking to hook up with whoever was available.
I love this place because it wasn’t a meat market, I could get dressed up or show up in comfortable jeans and just relax, enjoy the music and the comfortable atmosphere. Let the music wash over me and simply enjoy myself. I often wished I hadn’t been born with two left feet. Grace and elegance were not my attributes and even a simple line dance was beyond my hand eye coordination but never-the-less I loved the smell, the sights, the sounds.

1 comment:

Elise Marion said...

Nice Six! Good idea, writing about people in a bar....everyone has a story and when you see people in a place like that you can't help but wonder what their life is!