Friday, December 11, 2015

Favourite Author Friday -- Manda Collins



I'm so excited to be introducing a new feature, where I will introduce some of my most favourite artists. Authors are my Rockstars and I go quite fangrrl! So wow's in the spotlight this week?The very talented Manda Collins. I love her stories. She whisks me away from my every day and really what more could I ask for! So let's get to know this extraordinary lady a little better . . .  

 Are you usually late, early or right on time?Sadly, I am usually late. I really do try to be on time, but it just eludes me.


Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?Yep. I had a heavy foot in my misspent youth...

What was the last picture you took with your phone?My Christmas tree! Just a little while ago.






Have you ever danced in the rain?Yes! In college. And it was a blast!

What cheers you up?
My pets. Even at my lowest they never fail to make me smile.




Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?My sister.
Who is the last person you argued with?My sister.

What TV show do you secretly enjoy?Blue Bloods. It's not critically acclaimed. It's pretty standard. But there's something about it that calls to me. 
Maybe it's Tom Selleck's mustache.

What is your favourite flower and why?Peonies. I love how full an pink and gorge they are.



 Manda loves to hear from you!
You can email her here.

Or, find her on FacebookTwitterPinterest, or Goodreads
Please direct all snail mail to:
Manda Collins
P. O. Box 11434
Chickasaw, AL 36611-0434

No comments: