Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Tipsy Tuesday -- Mistletoe Mint Cocktail
Mistletoe Mint Cocktail
Recipe found on Ann’s Entitled Life
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 1oz Crème de menthe (mint cream)
• 2oz Crème de cacao
• 2oz Half and Half
• 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
• Sprinkles for Rimming
• Rim your cocktail glass using Crème de cacao for the wet, and red and white decorator sugar
for the dry. (How To Rim a Cocktail Glass)
• Add half and half, Crème de menthe and Crème de cacao to a cocktail shaker; shake 10-12
• Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the bottom of your rimmed cocktail glass.
• Slowly pour the liquid in your cocktail shaker over your vanilla ice cream.
• Serve immediately.