Friday, February 1, 2019

Favourite Author Friday - Robyn Peterman



How about a little Q and A
with the totally awesome Robyn Peterman!

Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Always on time or early. I HATE being late.

What is your favorite part of the human face? Why?
Eyes. They lead to the soul. LOL

What song gets the most play on your IPod right now?
Any song by Journey. Steve Perry is the bomb.

What was the last picture you took with your phone?
My kids and my animals.

Have you ever danced in the rain?
Yep and I will do that until I can’t walk anymore!

What is your perfect pizza?
Deep dish spinach and sausage.
What cheers you up?
My family.

What is your favorite book?
Toooooo many to name. I read like a crazy woman. However, my favorite from my childhood is A Wrinkle in Time.

What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
What is this sleep you speak of?

Do you scream on roller coasters?
Yep and I LOVE rollercoasters.

Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My husband.

Who is the last person you argued with?
Myself. LOL

What TV show do you secretly enjoy?
Any cooking show. Love them all.
Do you prefer flowers or chocolates for Valentine’s Day and why?
Neither. I like a love letter.

What is your favorite flower and why?
I like flowering trees. Weeping Cherry is my favorite.






I need a new freakin’ job. 

It’s not what you think. I’m desperate to resign from the Werewolf Treaty Federation aka WTF. Don’t judge. I didn’t name this crew of misfit Shifters so hear me out.

After investigating a deadly Jazz Cabbage outbreak, I discover we need a necromancing Demon to help solve the crime. As luck would have it, my gay Vampyre BFF, Dwayne, dated one of these gems several decades ago. Seems all we need to do is summon his evil butt into this plane of existence and poof, crisis solved. The question is, can we bring him back without causing a flesh-eating, end of the world Zombie Apocalypse?

With my hunky mate, insane Granny and flamboyant Dwayne by my side, we have no choice but to succeed. If we don’t, the reveal of our existence to the human world is imminent.

We are Shifters. Werewolves. WTF.  Shift Happens all the time. But this time, we’re making sure only good shift goes down.



No comments: