Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Morning Musings

Yippee! The time fools us into thinking we get to sleep in later however by the end of the day today our bodies wont be so happy because instead of working until 5pm we will be in the office til 6pm. And by the time Friday rolls around I will barely make it home after work, where I will crawl into bed and try to catch up on what my body perceives as missed rest. Why do we have to put ourselves through this twice a year. I remember reading once that more car accidents occur on the Monday following Daylight Savings Time Switches than any other day. Could it be that we are all just trying to figure out what the heck is going on. For me this messes with my creativity and makes me a cranky camper. Not to mention the furbabies think that we are starving them because their meals are late!

No comments: