Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Morning Musings

Why is it so hard to get out of bed on Monday mornings?
On Saturday and Sunday I could sleep in as long as I wanted and yet I was up not long after my alarm usually goes off. Then this morning it was like my body was revolting. The alarm blared and I could barely lift my arm to turn the thing off. The headache I've been dealing with for days made itself known right away and it was a full-on temper tantrum trying to pull my butt out of the bed and into the shower. I can honestly say that it isn't dread about going into work as I like it. Grant it I will be honest and say I could do without the early morning hours but what the heck such is life.

I just wish that I could jump out of bed on Monday morning full of vigor and start the week off on a positive note.

No comments: