Sunday, December 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

This excerpt is from a brief piece I wrote so many years ago I'm a little embarrassed to admit it. I've been kicking around the idea of pulling it out again and cleaning it up for submission. I hope you enjoy.



I extended my hand and he clasped it in both of his and then instead of shaking it he brought it to his lips and kissed my hand. I stared into his eyes and smiled. I realized he had slipped something into my hand. I looked down and there lay a hotel room key. Confused I glanced up at him and he winked at me. Then he held up his pointer finger and mouthed the words “One hour”.

3 comments:

gemma parkes said...

I like it, it pulled me in and made me want to read on!

Gayle Ramage said...

Ooh, very intriguing! :D

VenusBookluvr said...

Thanks Gemma! I'm thinking I'm so going to get back to this one.

Oh yes Jayel and that's what I find so sexy ;-)


Thanks Gayle.