Thursday, July 26, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday -- Exhausted

Welcome to this week’s Flash Fiction Friday. A picture may be worth a thousand words but not for us. We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less. I am joined by some fabulous writers today who give their take on a picture. To see the picture and the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday

Exhausted


When I’d agreed to marry Nick Jr. and join the family business I had no idea what I’d gotten myself into! We’d been working non-stop for months and over the last few weeks the pace grew more frantic. But the deadline was met. The world would be happy come the morning. Nick had been planning on celebrating tonight, he promised to make it up to me in numerous sinful and pleasurable ways. Unfortunately, I was too exhausted to even dream about taking him up on any of his promises. Santa the second would have to give me my present later.

9 comments:

Julian Spong said...

well written teasing flash

Cassandre Dayne said...

Santa the second - kind of gave me all kinds of wicked thoughts about things I hoped my man would do under the Christmas Tree - LOL

Naomi Shaw said...

I want to find out what the present is. I expect its something really special though. Something they'll both enjoy. Great flash

S.J. Maylee said...

Brilliant. Kinky Christmas, now that sounds like fun.

Savannah Chase said...

What is this present. I want to know more. Love it.

Unknown said...

Cute post! Holding the kinky back is just a big tease. I hope you continue this!

Author Cyril J. Michael said...

Fantastic FFF! I think you have the makings to a great story here

diannehartsock said...

Very cute! I'd love to see more of this story. Sounds like it would be fun and sexy!

gemma parkes said...

I think the present is sex, sex and more sex! Lovely post, sweet and romantic!