Thursday, September 6, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday

Welcome to this week’s Flash Fiction Friday. A picture may be worth a thousand words but not for us. We have a picture about which we write a story of 100 words, no more and no less. I am joined by some fabulous writers today who give their take on a picture. To see the picture and the other members click this blog link: Flasher Fiction Friday

"Free image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net"



“Danny, I can’t believe you did that! It wasn’t funny. Nanna almost had a heart attack and the Reverend looked like she was going to pass out.”

I smacked my new husband when he didn’t apologize for his childish behaviour. “Honestly, how could you say that while I was standing up there in front of all of our family and friends? Do you have any idea how I felt?”

“I don’t.” He laughed like a lunatic.

“I can’t believe you said that again. Buster you’d better spend the rest of your life making it up to me. Starting right now!”

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have started laughing. Sounds like she married a keeper!

Naomi Shaw said...

Naughty boy. He has a lot of making up to do. Love it

gemma parkes said...

Personally l'd kick him hard! There is a time and a place and no-one likes a clown! Great post!

Julian Spong said...

I wonder what he said Great Flash

diannehartsock said...

I think he's lucky she didn't say, 'Well, I don't either!' then stomped out of the church. :) Fun tease!