Monday, September 2, 2013

Review -- How To Date a Dragon (Flirting with Fangs Trilogy #2) by Ashlyn Chase




Title: How To Date a Dragon (Flirting with Fangs Trilogy #2)

Author: Ashlyn Chase

Genre:  Mass Market Paperback

Published: September 3rd 2013 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

Length:  352 pages

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

About the book:

Bliss Russo thought nothing exciting ever happened in her life. Until her building caught on fire, and she had to be carried out of the flames in the arms of a gorgeous fireman. Sure, her apartment is now in shambles, and she'll have to start her huge work project completely from scratch. But at least her love life is finally looking up…if only she can find her red-hot rescuer again.

Dragon shapeshifter Drake Cameron is the last of his clan, and the loneliness is starting to claw at him. He's met only one woman who might be able to stand the shock of his true nature. After all, she barely batted an eyelash when her home burned down. And feeling her curves against him was just as hot as the inferno. Just when he thinks he'll never track her down, she walks into his firehouse—with no idea what she's about to get herself into…

 

I’m a sucker for a funny guy and an even bigger sucker for a funny author! I don’t want to give anything away but Okay, confession time, I love firemen! Just the thought of how heroic they are running in to burning buildings when everyone else is running out just makes them heroes in my eyes. Drake Cameron is one sexy, shapeshifing fireproof fireman. If the cover hadn’t gotten my attention the blurb certainly would have! He is a fantasy come to life in the pages of these fabulous book. Bliss Russo is as snarky as I wish I could be on a daily basis and yet she can totally pull it off without being an uber bioch. This is another must read for fans of Ashlyn Chase or anyone who loves humour with their romance. I was overjoyed to see the return of the moody Goddess and cannot wait to read the next installment of this series. If I had one complaint about this book it’s that I rush through it so fast and then it feels like an eternity for the next to arrive. But seriously I think while I wait I’ll re-read the Strange Neighbor series!


No comments: